JUNCTION CITY, Ore. -- A man charged in a child abuse case out of Junction City was arrested on new out-of-state charges on Monday.
Junction City Police told KEZI 9 News that Brian Domin, 31, was arrested on a warrant out of New Mexico for charges related to domestic battery and a probation violation. Domin is in the Lane County Jail, charged with being a fugitive from another state.
This comes after he was charged with five counts of endangering the welfare of a minor last week when he and his girlfriend, McKenzie Baumgardner, were arrested for abusing Baumgardners 3-year-old son.
Domin will be arraigned Tuesday morning.
- Junction City man arrested on fugitive charges
- Junction City student arrested over picture
- Hatchet assault suspect arrested in Junction City
- Man faces manslaughter charges after fatal crash near Junction City
- Idaho man charged for kidnapping of Junction City teen
- Junction City man sentenced for abusing cats
- Woman charged in Junction City child abuse case
- Two arrested in multi-agency operation in Junction City
- Junction City teen found murdered in Idaho; 3 arrested
- Family survives house fire in Junction City