JUNCTION CITY, Ore. -- A Junction City man who is accused of sexually abusing his foster daughter has been arrested after fleeing the state.
Joe Albert Raygosa was arrested in Lawton, Oklahoma on an Oregon warrant. He was brought back to Oregon on Sunday.
He appeared in court on Monday and pleaded not guilty to 12 counts of sex abuse, rape, and unlawful penetration.
Raygosa is accused of touching a 10-year-old child, forcing himself on her, taking nude photos of her, and showing her porn at his house in Junction City.
A search warrant affidavit shows the child was in Raygosa's care from June 2016 to July 2017. Police said the abuse was reported after she moved to another foster home.
Court documents show the child said "I feel brave" to herself after reporting the alleged abuse.
Raygosa was notified of the allegations in October of 2017. He agreed to hand over his cellphone but when police tried to contact him Raygosa didn't get back to them.
Investigators went to his house in November but found it empty. Neighbors told them Raygosa left a few weeks earlier in a car full of bags.
Raygosa will be back in court on April 16th.
- Junction City man arrested in Oklahoma for Oregon sex abuse allegations
- Mill City man arrested after video of alleged sex abuse
- Junction City man sentenced for abusing cats
- Junction City man accused of abusing, torturing 3 kittens
- Junction City man accused of sexually abusing foster child
- Junction City student arrested over picture
- Cottage Grove teacher arrested for alleged sex abuse of student
- Man wanted for alleged sex abuse at Eugene mall
- Springfield police arrest Eugene man on sex abuse charges
- Junction City teen found murdered in Idaho; 3 arrested