SHADY COVE, Ore. (AP) -- Authorities in Jackson County are looking for a suspect who set a string of grass fires last week in Shady Cove.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Department says witnesses reported seeing a light-colored Pontiac Sunfire sedan leaving the scene near Highway 62 around the time the fires were reported late on Aug. 30 and early on Aug. 31.
One fire was reported at 9:10 p.m. and two more were reported just after 1 a.m.
All three were quickly extinguished.
- Jackson County officials seek arsonist in Shady Cove grass fires
- Mother's boyfriend charged in Shady Cove killings
- ODFW, OSP remove arrows from deer in Shady Cove
- Fire crews extinguish grass fire near Lebanon
- Douglas County fire crews respond to grass fires
- Firefighters put out grass fire on Reservoir Hill in Roseburg
- Grass fire near University of Oregon burns one acre
- Grass fire shuts down I-5 in Cottage Grove
- Woman saves 7 service dogs from grass fire
- In The Garden: Low maintenance grasses