Los Angeles, CA -- Oregon women's basketball guard Sabrina Ionescu was named the John R. Wooden Award winner, for the most outstanding player in women's college basketball.
She was presented with the award at the College Basketball Awards show in Los Angeles.
Ionescu is the first Oregon player to win the award, and the third in Pac-12 history.
Ionescu averaged 19.9 points, 7.4 rebounds and 8.2 assists per game this season while shooting 44.3 percent from the floor.
She also is the NCAA leader in triple-doubles and took home the Wade Trophy for the nation's most outstanding player this season.
- Ionescu wins Wooden Award
- Ionescu wins Wade, Lieberman awards
- Ionescu returning for senior season
- Ionescu, Cazorla lead UO to another win vs. Texas A&M
- Sabrina Ionescu Sets NCAA Triple-Double Record
- Ionescu discusses return to Oregon following season
- Eugene florist wins national award
- Cottage Grove carousel wins award
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu and Ruthy Hebard on Ionescu's record breaking game against Ole Miss (12/17/17)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu and Lexi Bando after Oregon's 94-83 Win (12/31/17)