EUGENE, Ore -- Eugene Police said shortly after midnight a drunk driver collided with another driver at an intersection near E 14th Avenue and High Street.
The alleged drunk driver was heading westbound on E 14th and failed to stop at a stop sign. The second driver, in a BMW, was driving northbound on High St. and tried to stop but was unable to do so. The two cars ended up crashing into each other.
Police said the drunk driver was taken to the hospital but is okay. No other injuries were reported.
Police are investigating this accident as a possible DUII. No arrests have been made.
- Police: Drunk driver involved in late-night crash
- Tigard police officer critically injured in crash involving drunk driver
- Alleged drunk driver crashes into Roseburg YMCA
- Drunk driver plows through fence
- Alleged drunk driver crashes into home in Douglas County
- Eugene Police searching for driver involved in hit & run crash
- Driver dead in bus crash involving high schoolers
- Drunk driver gets 22 years in prison for 'extreme indifference'
- Elmira raises money for Harrisburg teen hit by drunk driver
- Fundraiser to help Harrisburg teenager hit by suspected drunk driver