Photo Gallery 4 Images
WILSONVILLE, Ore. -- A woman with ties to Lane County has walked away from a correctional facility.
Lorrie Marie Hocker, 42, was on her way to a work assignment in Salem when she opened the van door and ran away.
Hocker is 5-feet 3-inches tall and weighs 145 pounds. She has blue eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a blue shirt and jeans with the word "inmate" stenciled on the knee.
She was serving time for an assault charge out of Lane County and a coercion charge out of Montana. She was scheduled to be released in July of 2018.
- Inmate with ties to Lane County escapes correctional facility
- Escaped inmate with ties to Lane County back in custody
- Corrections Department seeks inmate who escaped in 1986
- Lane County Jail releasing fewer inmates early
- Escaped Marion County inmate found in home, arrested again
- Flu death in Lane County traced to assisted living facility
- Teen escapes from Lane County Juvenile Justice Center
- Department of Corrections inmate found sleeping at Roseburg High School
- Deputies investigate inmate death at Lane County Jail
- Lane County strike looms