COBURG, Ore. – Grasses are low maintenance and look great into fall. They add a lot of structure and contrast with other plants in the garden.
Black Mondo Grass and Japanese Blood Grass like shady spots in the yard, but they can be a great accent with all the blacks, yellows, and reds.
Carex and Fescue love the sunshine and can add more color with the brown, oranges, reds, and variegated greens and yellows.
You can find all of these plants at Johnson Brothers Garden Market in Coburg.
- In The Garden: Low maintenance grasses
- In The Garden: No need to mow this grass
- Douglas County fire hydrant maintenance and flushing
- Portland's aerial tram closing for maintenance
- Maintenance crews prepare for back to school
- In The Garden: "Drink Up Your Garden"
- In the Garden: Gardening on a budget
- In The Garden: 2018 gardening trends
- In The Garden: Creating a Mediterranean garden
- In The Garden: Japanese-Themed Garden