DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- Power has been restored in Douglas County after approximately 1,300 customers were without it late Thursday morning.
According to Douglas Electric Cooperative, a tree limb fell on a power line causing people in Oakland and surrounding areas to lose power for a couple of hours.
Douglas Electric Cooperative said they started receiving reports of outages at 11:20 a.m. on Thursday.
This is a developing story, check back here for updates.
- Power restored after outage leaves many in the dark
- Power restored in Oakridge after outage
- Power being restored after outage in south Eugene
- Power restored to Eugene retirement facility after three-day outage
- Power restored in Coos Bay after hours-long outage
- Power restored to thousands after outage in Douglas County
- Power restored in Eugene after car crash causes outages
- Power is restored to Oakridge
- Outage in Danebo leaves nearly 1,000 without power
- EWEB launches power outage map