EUGENE, Ore. -- Construction on a new drive-thru coffee kiosk is officially underway in north Eugene.
Crews broke ground at the second "Human Bean" location in Eugene on Tuesday.
The owner of the business said the company opened its first Eugene location back in March 2016 on West 11th.
She said the new site will be located near the intersection of Coburg Road and Chad Drive right between the Taco Bell and Video Only.
Crews tell her that construction should be done sometime in May and should be around 420 square feet.
- Human Bean breaks ground on second Eugene location
- The Human Bean holds Coffee for a Cure fundraiser
- Crews break ground on Coburg Inn
- Civic Alliance breaks ground on Civic Park
- Eugene police offer spring break safety tips
- Firefighters detain break-in suspect in Eugene
- Bi-Mart breaks ground on a massive new warehouse
- Florence breaks ground on city hall remodel and expansion
- Community members break ground on Civic Park Sunday
- University of Oregon breaks ground on Black Cultural Center