Photo Gallery 1 Images
VENETA, Ore. -- At around 5:30 a.m. Lane County fire responded to 25503 Jeans Road in Veneta to reports of a fire.
When crews arrived, they saw a small fire at a home under construction. Fire crews were able to quickly put the fire out.
After investigating further, Lane County fire chief said a heater malfunction is to blame for sparking the fire.
At around 7 a.m. crews cleared the area and the Fire Marshall arrived on scene to investigate the fire further.
- House under construction catches fire in Veneta
- Veneta house fire may have been arson, fire officials say
- Two Veneta families displaced in overnight house fires
- Veneta woman says house hit in drive-by shooting
- Veneta family recovering after horrific rollover crash
- Deputies investigating vandalism reports in Veneta area
- Stolen U-Haul catches fire
- Vehicles catch fire in Springfield
- Man safe after house catches fire in Eugene
- Veneta city worker cited after arrow hits house during turkey hunt