SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Guests at Guesthouse Inn and Suites were forced to evacuate after a fire broke out in a laundry room Wednesday night.
Firefighters arrived on scene to a laundry room filled with smoke but the fire was already out.
No one was injured but dozens of guests sat in the parking lot as firefighters tried to clear out smoke from the building. Officials say there may be smoke damage but guests were able to return to their rooms.
Guesthouse Inn and Suites is at 3350 Gateway Street in Springfield. The fire broke out shortly before 9 p.m.