Photo Gallery 2 Images
UPDATE: Carver's estranged husband has been found dead in his Hillsboro home, and investigators believe he killed her and then killed himself.
On Wednesday evening, the Marion County Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant at Lemarr Carver's home in the 6700 block of Patricia Lane in Hillsboro.
Deputies said he was found dead from an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound.
The sheriff's office said Carver is the primary person of interest in his wife's death.
ST. PAUL, Ore. – The body of a missing Albany woman has been found and deputies are investigating her death as a homicide.
Tricia Carver, 47, was reported missing to the Linn County Sheriff’s Office on Monday.
Early Monday morning, the Marion County Sheriff’s Office was called out to the area of Vatcher and River roads near the town of St. Paul.
Deputies said a body was found in a nearby field that was identified on Tuesday as Carver.
Investigators believe the above photo of Carver was taken just before her death.
Anyone who may have seen Carver before she died is asked to call the sheriff’s office at 503-540-8096.
- Homicide investigation launched after Albany woman found dead
- Albany police investigating shooting in southeast Albany
- Officials trying to identify man found dead in Albany
- Missing Albany woman who left senior care facility found
- Police investigate homicide in Eugene
- Homicide investigation underway in Roseburg
- Woman found dead in Newport home identified
- Deputies investigate suspicious death in Albany
- Three men investigated in Albany robbery case
- Deputies investigating fatal crash near Albany