EUGENE, Ore. -- The 37th annual Lane County Home Improvement Show is this weekend.
It will host vendors, exhibitors and presentations from home-improvement experts.
New this year is a vendor who may look a little smaller than what you're used to.
Twiggy is a water-skiing rescue squirrel. She will be showing off her skills this weekend at the Eugene Home Show at the Lane County Fairgrounds.
She is 1 year old and her owner, Sydney Garrett, says they do these shows to promote water safety and that Twiggy has a mind of her own.
"The people who do believe that Twiggy is a real squirrel, which she is, they're just amazed by what she can do and they know she does whatever she wants whenever she wants and that she sometimes will ski, sometimes will jump and she loves the crowd," she said.
She will take to the water 11 times total over the three-day show.
The show begins Friday and lasts until Sunday at the Lane Events Center.
- Water-skiing squirrel comes to Lane County Home Improvement Show
- Lane County Home Improvement Show kicks off Friday
- Lane County Home Improvement Show continues this weekend
- 39th Lane County Home and Garden Show
- Lane County Home & Garden Show canceled
- Lane County wants to improve already high waste recovery numbers
- Lane County strike looms
- Flooding leads to water rescues in Lane County
- Manufacturing tours show students job opportunities in Lane County
- Nearly 100 dogs rescued from Lane County home