EUGENE, Ore. -- Home Depot employees are back inside after a gas leak forced the store to evacuate Monday morning.
At about 6:50 a.m., an employee driving a forklift inside the store on Seneca Road broke a gas line, fire officials said.
Northwest Natural Gas Company was called and responded to fix the gas leak.
Employees were kept outside the building as a safety measure while it was aired out.
- Home Depot employees return to store after gas leak
- No gas leak at Lane Community College
- Gas leak leads to evacuation in Eugene
- Home Depot looks to fill 180 positions in Eugene
- Oregon woman sues Home Depot for $1.5M after termination
- All clear after a gas leak at Eugene Airport
- Road reopens after gas leak on Barger Drive
- Carbon monoxide leak forces 180 people out of their homes
- Crews give all clear after gas leak scare at Eugene elementary school
- Downtown Eugene store clerk fends off attacker, employee says