EUGENE, Ore. -- On Wednesday night, teachers from Holt Elementary School presented a letter to the 4J School Board during their regular meeting.
That letter was in regards to an investigation by the school district, about an employee at Holt Elementary that was accused of sexual harassment.
KEZI first broke the news of that investigation in June.
In their letter, they asked the board for the results of that investigation which they said they are allowed to have based on district guidelines.
Teacher Jessica Brewer also listed the questions they still have about that investigation.
"We're left with a series of questions," Brewer said. "What did the investigation conclude? What were the complaints confirmed? What action, if any, did the district take? What consequences were there for the former principal, who is ultimately responsible for maintaining a safe working environment?"
School board members thanked the teachers for their comments, but didn't respond to their request at the meeting.
4J spokesperson Kerry Delf said that employee resigned before the investigation was complete.
- Holt Elementary teachers ask for answers, results of investigation
- Holt Elementary employee facing sexual harassment allegations
- Holt Elementary honors heroes during Military Appreciation Day
- Holt Elementary excited about Oregon Green Schools certification
- Holt International announces merger with Seattle agency
- Oregon primary election results
- Midterm Election Results
- Lookingglass Elementary rebuilding gymnasium
- Polar vortex: Your questions answered
- May 2019 Special Election Results