EUGENE, Ore. – Eugene Saturday Market’s Holiday Market has returned to the Lane Events Center, offering handmade gifts, an international food court and live music.
The market is open on weekends going through Dec. 24. For a full schedule, click here.
This year there are over 250 booths of hand-crafted artisan gifts and two stages.
Admission and parking are free.
- Holiday Market brings holiday spirit to Eugene
- Eugene Holiday Market's brings out last minute Christmas shoppers
- Eugene businesses spread holiday cheer
- Easter holiday brings big business for Eugene bakery
- Eugene couple helps spread the holiday cheer
- Eugene Airport shares holiday travel tips
- Eugene police increase patrols for holiday
- Eugene recycling center collecting holiday light donations
- Eugene Airport braces for holiday travel
- 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines