EUGENE, Ore. – A pedestrian was struck in a hit-and-run crash near Highway 99 and Royal Avenue Wednesday afternoon, police said.
The crash happened at about 12:30 p.m. near the Dusk to Dawn site.
Police said the pedestrian was taken to Riverbend Hospital in Springfield. He is described as a man in his 20s. His condition is not known at this time.
The Eugene Police Department incident response team is on the scene and police are looking for the involved vehicle.
If you have information or video, you are asked to call the non-emergency line at 541-682-5111.
- Hit-and-run crash on Highway 99 sends pedestrian to hospital
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Vehicle versus pedestrian crash sends man to the hospital
- Pedestrian crossing under construction near Highway 99 camp
- 2 injured in Highway 99 crash
- 2 dead in crash on Highway 99
- Hit-and-run in Eugene sends one person to hospital
- One person killed in Highway 99 crash south of Saginaw
- Crews respond to two fatal crashes on Highway 99
- Crash on Highway 99 kills two in Junction City