LINN COUNTY, Ore. -- If you've driven down Highway 34 recently, you'll see that the three mile long concrete barrier between Tangent Loop and Hinck Road is up.
A spokesperson with ODOT said there's been concern about this highway because of the number of crashes in the area.
All the changes are being done to improve safety. ODOT said next comes the intersection improvements. They'll be adding lighting, striping and some signs.
For more information on the project, click here.
- Highway 34 safety project underway in Linn County
- Linn County seizes 34 horses from property outside Lebanon
- ODOT makes improvements to Highway 34
- ODOT closes Highway 34 near Corvallis
- Four rescued on flooded Highway 34
- ODOT moves closure point for Highway 34
- ODOT reopens multiple lanes on Highway 34
- Fire destroys Linn County home
- Motorcyclist killed in Linn County crash
- Detectives investigate suspicious death in Linn County