CORVALLIS, Ore. -- ODOT crews said the eastern closure point for Highway 34 is now at Peoria Rd. They said fast moving water covers parts of the road between Peoria Rd. and the Willamette River, east of Corvallis.
Crews said one lane, in each direction, will open when it’s safe for travel.
The water levels are lower than they have been, but they’re still very high and the flooding across Benton and Linn County is extensive.
A section of Highway 34 is still underwater today. @BentonCoGov Commissioners declared a local emergency because of all the flooding. We’ll have more details on @KEZI9 at 4,5&6 PM pic.twitter.com/mHU3c8w6OG
— Amber Wilmarth (@amberwilmarth) April 11, 2019
- ODOT moves closure point for Highway 34
- ODOT closes Highway 34 near Corvallis
- ODOT makes improvements to Highway 34
- ODOT reopens multiple lanes on Highway 34
- Crash near Philomath leads to closures on Highway 34
- ODOT reopens parts of Columbia River Highway
- Four rescued on flooded Highway 34
- ODOT opens southbound lane on Highway 42S east of Bandon
- Highway 34 safety project underway in Linn County
- Businesses on Highway 34 drying out after flooding