SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Springfield High School students met with 4th graders to teach them about making "Drug Free Choices" on Jan. 18.
The S.O.D.A. club is a program at Springfield High School. S.O.D.A. stands for Students Opposed to Drugs and Alcohol and club members are committed to being drug and alcohol free.
The S.O.D.A. club members gave presentations to 4th graders at Page Elementary and Douglas Gardens Elementary.
- High school students teach kids about making "Drug Free Choices"
- Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation to teach children gun safety
- New sandbox teaches science
- Thurston High School student designs Nike shoes
- 'Artie the Art Bus' project teaches Springfield students about synesthesia
- Program teaches sustainable landscaping practices
- Thurston High School girls make it to state wrestling championships
- City councilors consider making road near Sheldon High School safer
- Students make lunches for homeless at Springfield elementary school
- 4-H program teaches kids how to raise livestock at the Douglas County Fair