LOWELL, Ore. -- Residents in Lane County can get rid of their hazardous waste for free over the weekend.
The hazardous waste roundup is happening Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Lowell Fire Station.
You can drop off paint, household cleaners, lawn and garden chemicals, pool chemicals and car care products. Participants should check labels for words like flammable, corrosive, poison or caution.
Residents can’t take in compressed gas cylinders, asbestos, electronics or radioactive waste.
For more information, click here.
- Hazardous waste roundup scheduled in Lane County
- Lane County plans hazardous waste roundup
- Oakridge Household Hazardous Waste Roundup
- Marcola Household Hazardous Waste Roundup set for Saturday
- Lane County Fair seeks to reduce waste
- Lane County holding plastics roundup event
- ATI Wah Chang faces $6,300 fine after hazardous waste fire
- Lane County wants to improve already high waste recovery numbers
- Lane County Waste Management puts out new recycling guide
- Lane County plans free plastics roundup for spring