EUGENE, Ore. -- Greenhill Humane Society's biggest fundraiser of the year is in two weeks.
Bark in the Park is on Sunday, May 20, and it will be held at Alton Baker Park in Eugene.
Organizers said they're hoping to raise $120,000 to help more than 3,000 local animals in the coming year.
It's a 10k and 5k run, or a 2k walk. There will be vendors, contests and awards.
"We're inviting all members of the community to come out and join us at Alton Baker Park. You're welcome to bring your dog. You don't have to have a dog to participate, but it really is one of the only races in the Eugene/Springfield area that allows you to bring your dog with you on the walk or run," said Sasha Elliott, Director of Operations at Greenhill.
You can register ahead of time or the day of the event. The price starts at $25 and that includes a doggie bandana.
For more information, click here.
- Greenhill Humane Society prepares for its biggest fundraiser of the year
- Adoption fees waived at Greenhill Humane Society
- Greenhill Humane Society hosts annual Kitten Shower
- Greenhill Humane Society making progress on renovation
- Greenhill Humane Society to begin construction
- Greenhill Humane Society holds pet adoption event, promotion
- 10-year-old author raises money for Greenhill Humane Society
- Greenhill Humane Society gets ready to help find 80 cats new homes
- Greenhill asking for art donation ahead of animal fundraiser
- Calling all dogs! Ninkasi opens doors for Greenhill fundraiser