EUGENE, Ore. -- After receiving a grant from the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, the Greenhill Humane Society plans to partner with Kendall Subaru of Eugene to host an adoption event on Dec. 14 and 15.
The adoption event is from 12 p.m to 5 p.m at 20 Coburg Road in Eugene.
According to the Greenhill Humane Society, 40 animals won't have adoption fees. The animals covered by the Share the Love promotion will have no adoption fee.
You can see the selected animals who are participating in the Subaru Share the Love promotion by looking on the pet profiles here.
The Share the Love promotion runs through Dec. 23.
- Greenhill Humane Society holds pet adoption event, promotion
- Adoption fees waived at Greenhill Humane Society
- Greenhill Humane Society to begin construction
- Greenhill Humane Society hosts annual Kitten Shower
- Greenhill Humane Society making progress on renovation
- Greenhill Humane Society prepares for its biggest fundraiser of the year
- Greenhill Humane Society gets ready to help find 80 cats new homes
- State Police investigate Oregon Humane Society officers
- Greenhill hosts groundbreaking ceremony for expansion project
- Woman cited with animal neglect works for a humane society