CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Grammy award winner Macklemore will be performing at the Bi-Mart Amphitheater in Central Point for free on October 4th.
The event is hosted by U.S. Cellular, which says it is celebrating the company's 30th anniversary of offering wireless service in the Medford area.
“We are thrilled to have Macklemore, a global superstar, for this free event as we celebrate 30 years of service in Medford,” said Erryn Andersen, U.S. Cellular’s director of sales for the northwest. “Our longstanding commitment to southern Oregon is a source of pride for all of us at U.S. Cellular, and as a dedicated member of the community, we hope music fans will join us for what is sure to be an incredible concert.”
Tickets will be available for free at U.S. Cellular retail stores in Medford, Ashland, Central Point and Grants Pass. Ticket information is available at www.USCellularCelebrates.com. Tickets will be given out in pairs on a first come, first served basis.
In addition to providing free entry to the show for the community, U.S. Cellular says that it will host a sweepstakes for VIP tickets. One grand prize winner will receive two VIP tickets to the show with access to an artist meet & greet, a merchandise package, and a $50 concessions voucher — while 30 first prize winners will receive two VIP tickets.
- Grammy award winner Macklemore will be performing at the Bi-Mart Amphitheater for free
- Winston Bi-Mart burglarized early Monday morning
- Affordable housing residents get gifts, food from Bi-Mart
- Bi-Mart breaks ground on a massive new warehouse
- Bi-Mart raises gun purchase age to 21
- Two men arrested in Winston Bi-Mart burglary case
- Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival kicks off final year in Brownsville
- Harrisburg approves letter of support for Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival
- Organizers work to address safety issues at Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival
- Grammy nominations are here