EUGENE, Ore. -- Littered with trash just last week, the corner of of West 13th Ave. and Commerce Street is now completely clean, thanks to a mysterious Good Samaritan who came by and cleaned it all up.
Robert Valdez owns a business near the area and he says this is the cleanest the street has ever been. Last week the area was covered with piles of carts, trash and even syringes.
"I asked him what he was doing and he said he was bored and it looked like trash so he picked it up," Valdez said. "I gave him $20 and said thank you, and it looks great, it's fantastic."
Valdez says he and other business owners in the area are thankful of the man's action.
- Good Samaritan cleans up littered area
- Good samaritan helps saves man's life
- Good samaritan returns North Bend woman's purse
- Nurses picket at Good Samaritan in Corvallis
- Police say armed robbery stopped by good Samaritan
- Last litter of puppies born to dogs rescued from hoarding
- Oregon Department of Transportation asks people to stop wasting resources by littering
- Samaritan steps in after Grinch steals from Portland Boy Scouts
- Volunteers needed to help Clean Up for Clean Water
- What Trump is good at