GLENDALE, Ore. -- A Douglas County man died in a car crash early Saturday morning.
Deputies with the Douglas County Sheriff's Office said they got a 911 call of a crash at Azalea Glen Road near Creek Road.
They said deputies said a Dodge pickup crashed into a tree. The driver, Jeremy Peterson, was pronounced dead by paramedics. He was 41.
Deputies said alcohol and speed appear to be a factor in the crash.
- Glendale man dies after crashing into tree
- Deputies investigate death in Glendale
- Alsea, Glendale delay school openings Thursday
- Crews investigate 8-acre fire near Glendale
- Glendale honoring Jewish past with new historic marker
- Winston man dies in crash
- Driver hospitalized after crashing onto a tree
- Hillsboro firefighter dies after tree falls on him while hunting
- Skier at Mt. Bachelor falls into tree well, dies
- 64-year-old man dies in Linn County crash