GLENDALE, Ore. – A Glendale man is in jail, accused of having sexually explicit images of a child on his phone.
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said detectives contacted Paul Wertz, 39, on Wednesday regarding a sex crime investigation. Authorities said they received a report that Wertz had pornographic images of a minor child on his cell phone.
Detectives allegedly found that Wertz had taken nude photos of a 5-year-old.
Wertz was taken to the Douglas County Jail and charged with first-degree possession of materials depicting sexually explicit conduct of a child.
- Glendale man arrested in child pornography investigation
- Deputies investigate death in Glendale
- Bend man arrested on child pornography charges
- Crews investigate 8-acre fire near Glendale
- Glendale man dies after crashing into tree
- Glendale woman barricades herself with child, sledgehammer, deputies say
- Eugene church leader arrested on child pornography charges
- Former Oregon teacher imprisoned for child pornography
- Alsea, Glendale delay school openings Thursday
- Texas man gets 35 years in 8-state child pornography scheme