EUGENE, Ore. -- Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington kicked off their cookie season this week.
They do not officially start selling their cookies at booths and door to door until February 15th. However, today is the first day you can start pre-ordering them.
Recently, the caramel chocolate chip gluten free cookie has been added to the 2019 cookie lineup but a spokesperson for Girl Scouts says these cookies will not be available for purchase in Oregon and Washington.
- Girl Scout cookie sales kick off
- A man bought $540 in cookies so these Girl Scouts could escape the cold
- Girl Scouts sue Boy Scouts over program's name change
- Local girl to join Cub Scouts
- Governor Kate Brown made honorary Girl Scout
- OSU apologizes after denying girl scout free patch
- Boy Scout troop loses all GoFundMe donations
- WSJ: Boy Scouts may file for bankruptcy
- Scouts gather for Oregon State Pro Day
- CDC warns bakers against eating raw cookie dough