EUGENE, Ore. -- Reports of a gas leak at Lane Community College Monday morning turned out to be a paint spray booth door that had been left open over the weekend, school officials said.
LCC said a heater was creating a smell of combusted gas, but Northwest Natural said it didn't find any unsafe levels of natural gas on scene.
The call for emergency officials came in at 4:27 a.m.
- No gas leak at Lane Community College
- Lane Community College increases tuition
- Lane Community College vacates Philip Carrasco's seat
- Gas leak leads to evacuation in Eugene
- Skilled to Work: Lane Community College offers drone program
- All clear after a gas leak at Eugene Airport
- Umpqua Community College educates future truck drivers
- Crews give all clear after gas leak scare at Eugene elementary school
- Communities rocked by vandalism in rural Lane County seek justice
- Lane County helping rural communities hit by winter storm