ROSEBURG, Ore. -- Firefighters responded to a reported fuel tanker on fire at the Fred Meyer gas station Saturday.
Officials said the tanker was carrying 11,400 gallons of gas and diesel. They said the fire, which was located in the rear portion of the tanker, was believed to be caused by the brakes.
Firefighters extinguished the fire using about 500 gallons of water and foam.
They said the fire was contained to the trailer.
- Fuel tanker catches fire in Roseburg
- Tanker truck crashes, spills fuel in winter weather on I-84
- Attic fire displaces Roseburg family
- One person injured in tanker truck crash
- Stolen U-Haul catches fire
- Vehicles catch fire in Springfield
- Roseburg house fire started in fireplace
- Roseburg Fire Department temporarily relocating 2 stations
- Five survive a duplex fire in Roseburg
- Roseburg Fire Station on Harvard relocates temporarily