LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- Lane County will soon hold a free hazardous waste roundup.
At event, you can drop off up to 35 gallons of things like paint, household cleaners, car care products, arts and crafts products, pool and lawn chemicals and more.
Participants should check labels for words like flammable, corrosive, poison, caution and danger.
They won’t accept empty containers, drums, radioactive waste, asbestos, electronics or explosives.
It will be held Saturday, Sept. 14, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at McKenzie High School, 51187 Blue River Drive, Finn Rock.
- Free hazardous waste roundup set for Saturday
- Lane County plans free hazardous waste roundup
- Oakridge Household Hazardous Waste Roundup
- Marcola Household Hazardous Waste Roundup set for Saturday
- Hazardous waste roundup scheduled in Lane County
- Lane County plans hazardous waste roundup
- Lane County to hold hazardous waste roundup in Florence
- ATI Wah Chang faces $6,300 fine after hazardous waste fire
- Guide to a waste-free holiday
- Beaver Hoops Roundup: OSU sweeps Saturday games