EUGENE, Ore. -- The Santa Clara Community Garden is putting on a free composting workshop this weekend in Eugene.
Participants will learn more about different composting methods, including hot and cold compost, lasagna, cover crops and soil building with worms.
The event will take place Saturday at 10 a.m. behind St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church, 4110 River Road.
You don’t need to preregister to participate.
- Free composting workshop set for Saturday in Eugene
- Composting workshops coming up in Santa Clara
- Curbside composting begins in Eugene
- Free workshop on 'lasagna' gardening set for Saturday
- Composting workshop teaches people to recycle food waste
- Curbside compost program rolling out in Eugene
- Free herbalism workshop held Sunday
- Free hazardous waste roundup set for Saturday
- Workshop in Eugene discussed teens and social media
- BRING Recycling to hold birdhouse workshop in Eugene