EUGENE, Ore. - The city of Eugene has officially launched the redesign project of Franklin Boulevard.
They are working to transform the busy road into a fully-functional area for pedestrians, bikers, bus riders and drivers.
Planning for the project will begin in January, but the city needs the community's input to move forward. You can find out more here.
- Eugene starts Franklin Boulevard redesign
- Changes coming to Franklin Boulevard in Eugene
- City to reveal new Franklin Boulevard design
- City presents plans to improve Franklin Boulevard
- Franklin Boulevard closed due to construction at University of Oregon
- University of Oregon looking into redesigning East 13th
- Leaf pickup starts this weekend in Eugene
- Amazon Parkway closure starts Monday in Eugene
- Crews working on Garden Valley Boulevard in extreme heat
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle on Centennial Boulevard in Springfield