Photo Gallery 1 Images
EUGENE, Ore.--Part of Fox Hollow Road is closed Thursday and Friday, May 18, for major repairs.
The closure begins at milepost 7.4, about 400 feet west of Spencer Hollow Road. It runs to Spencer Hollow Road.
Officials recommend taking South Willamette Street as an alternate route.
- Fox Hollow Road closed through Friday
- Echo Hollow pool to close for renovations in February
- Wasco County sheriff orders evacuation as Long Hollow Fire grows
- Officials: Long Hollow Fire containment level on the rise
- Eugene asking for input on Echo Hollow Pool renovation plans
- Crash closes westbound lanes of Harlow Road
- South Jetty Road closes for repairs in Florence
- Road collapse closes Highway 42S east of Bandon
- Crater Lake access road opens; 2 campsites close down
- Former George Fox women's lacrosse coach sues university