ALBANY, Ore. -- A former Boy Scout leader has been sentenced to more than 20 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to sex abuse charges.
Douglas Young Jr. was arrested in March 2017. Police investigated a complaint, accusing the Lebanon man of inappropriately touching a boy.
Court records made public this week list the initials of 10 victims, some who are now adults. The offenses occurred over 15 years, ending shortly before his arrest.
The charges included sex abuse, sodomy and attempting to use a child in display of sexually explicit conduct.
Young had been investigated twice before on allegations of sexual abuse.
- Former Boy Scout leader gets more than 20 years in prison
- Girl Scouts sue Boy Scouts over program's name change
- Boy Scout troop loses all GoFundMe donations
- WSJ: Boy Scouts may file for bankruptcy
- A local Eagle Scout uses tree business to help Boy Scouts
- Samaritan steps in after Grinch steals from Portland Boy Scouts
- Boy Scout troop out thousands of dollars after trailer theft
- Family sues Boy Scouts for $10M over Corvallis teen's death
- One teen dead during Boy Scouts camping trip; another teen injured
- Boy Scout that fell to his death was Corvallis High School student