EUGENE, Ore. – Former University of Oregon basketball player Tyler Dorsey is facing DUII charges after police pulled him over in Eugene this weekend.
Police said an officer spotted a Land Rover driving east on Broadway early Saturday morning driving with no headlights or taillights.
The officer suspected Dorsey was impaired and said there was an open container of alcohol on the passenger floorboard.
He was arrested on charges of DUII, driving without lights and open container.
Dorsey played basketball for two years with the Ducks. He now plays for the Atlanta Hawks.
- Former UO basketball player facing DUII charges
- UO football player arrested
- UO players to meet with Taggart
- Taxi driver arrested for DUII
- Driver who crashed into Arco sign faces list of charges including DUII
- UO unanimously approves Nike sponsorship
- UPDATE: Springfield Teacher Arrested for DUII
- Redmond DUII driver crashes into canal
- Basketball player sues the University of Oregon
- Police: Former UO football player wrestled armed person to the ground near Portland school