SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A former nurse at RiverBend Hospital accused of sex crimes is once again in jail.
Larry Wilt, 56, now faces three counts each of coercion and tampering with a witness and one count of bribing a witness, all felonies, according to jail records.
He was booked into the Lane County jail on Tuesday morning.
Initially, Wilt was arrested and charged with two counts of first-degree sexual abuse in December 2019.
Court records show prosecutors allege that count one happened between Sept. 2, 2010, and Sept. 1, 2012, in Lane County when the alleged victim was a minor.
The second count happened between Sept. 2, 2015, and Sept. 1, 2016, in Lane County, when the same victim was physically helpless, according to prosecutors.
Then, in January, Wilt was arrested after allegedly violating a restraining order. Court documents said Wilt violated a one-mile barrier set by the court to protect the victim in the sexual abuse case. He allegedly showed up at the victim’s workplace and was looking for her car in the parking lot.
A PeaceHealth spokeswoman on Tuesday said Wilt is no longer employed by PeaceHealth.
- Former RiverBend nurse arrested on new charges
- OHA: RiverBend Hospital broke nurse staffing rules
- RiverBend nurse accused of sex crimes put on leave
- Former RiverBend nurse accused of sex crimes back in jail
- Neighbors terrified by RiverBend homeless
- Patient life-flighted to Riverbend after crash
- Riverbend Hospital on lockdown; man in custody
- RiverBend Materials looking for skilled workers
- RiverBend Hospital welcomes in leap day babies
- No one injured when two SUVs collide near Riverbend Hospital