COQUILLE, Ore. -- A former wrestling coach in Coos County pleaded guilty to a sex abuse charge involving a child under the age of 12.
The Coos County district attorney said Sean Jeffrey Haga, 32, pleaded guilty on Friday to one count of sodomy in the first degree. He was sentenced to 25 years in prison and will not be eligible for parole or early release.
The DA said the victim was a child under the age of 12.
Haga was an employee of the Bandon School District at the time of his arrest.
FBI detectives began investigating Haga in June 2016 during a child pornography case. Haga was charged with producing and distributing child porn in that case. Federal charges against Haga are still pending.
- Former Bandon coach pleads guilty to sex abuse involving child
- Former Bandon coach pleads guilty to child porn
- Former Bandon coach gets 30 years for sexually abusing baby
- South Dakota priest pleads not guilty to sex abuse charges
- Albany man pleads not guilty to 40 sex abuse charges
- Former Oregon teacher pleads guilty to 9 sex abuse charges
- Lebanon man accused of child sex abuse
- Woman arrested after knife attack in Bandon
- Arson fires severely damage Bandon school
- Body found near Bandon alongside Hwy. 101