Photo Gallery 3 Images
LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- Multiple water rescue operations were underway Monday as water levels continued to rise.
The Lane County Sheriff’s Office and Eugene Springfield Fire responded to the Knickerbocker Bridge area in Eugene for a rescue.
In Noti, the Lane Fire Authority responded for a water rescue on Vaughn Road.
Another water rescue took place on Petzold Road Monday.
Petzold Road is closed at the intersection with Crow Road.
- Flooding leads to water rescues in Lane County
- Injured hiker rescued in Lane County
- Lane County lifts all flooding evacuations
- Nearly 100 dogs rescued from Lane County home
- Lane County Search and Rescue looking for new Youth Explorers
- Lane County strike looms
- Evacuation notices issued due to flooding in Lane County
- Lane County leads the state in it's recycling efforts
- UPDATE: Personal relationship leads to Lane County resignations
- Mail vehicle theft leads to Lane County Sheriff's Office warning