SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Fire crews were called out to a mobile home park in Springfield on Monday evening for a fire in one of the homes.
Residents of that home on Franklin Boulevard said they don't know how the fire started but that it began under or behind the dryer in their home.
A fire marshal was called out to investigate. It's not known what caused the fire or how much damage was done.
Three people were inside the home when the fire started, but no one was injured.
- Fire starts near dryer in Springfield mobile home park
- Fire damages mobile home in Springfield
- Commission votes against rezoning Patrician mobile home park in Springfield
- Springfield postpones decision on Patrician mobile home park
- Fire crews put out Springfield mobile home fire
- Cause of Springfield mobile home fire is "undetermined"
- Fire destroys Eugene mobile home
- Fire rips through Springfield home
- Springfield home destroyed by fire
- Fire damages three Springfield homes