Photo Gallery 5 Images
ROSEBURG, Ore. – A Roseburg family has been forced out of their home after a fire broke out early Tuesday morning.
Firefighters found the back gaming room filled with flames when they showed up at the home on Balsam Avenue just before 6 a.m.
Crews put the fire out and managed to keep most of the damaged contained to that room.
All of the residents got out safely, but their cat and two pet mice died.
Officials said the fire was caused by bedding that got too close to a heater and caused $50,000 in damage.
- Fire kills pets, forces Roseburg family out of home
- 76-year-old Roseburg woman killed in fire
- Roseburg teen accused of killing foster family appears in court
- House fire forces Eugene family to evacuate
- Pedestrian killed in crash near Roseburg
- Pedestrian killed in crash near Roseburg identified
- Roseburg house fire started in fireplace
- Roseburg Fire Department temporarily relocating 2 stations
- Five survive a duplex fire in Roseburg
- Roseburg Fire Station on Harvard relocates temporarily