LEBANON, Ore. -- A mini mart in Lebanon is a total loss after it caught fire Monday morning.
The Lebanon Fire Department said the fire tore through the C & R Mini Mart at about 5 a.m.
When fire crews responded, they saw the convenience store fully engulfed in flames.
Firefighters were able to quickly put out the fire but remained on scene for hours mopping up hot spots.
Officials said the business owners live on the property and were just 50 feet when the fire took place. No one was injured and there was no damage to the neighboring home, according to fire crews.
Investigators said the fire was accidental but are still trying to figure out where the fire started. They said it is likely that an electrical malfunction caused the fire.
- Fire guts Lebanon convenience store
- Eugene convenience store robbed
- Convenience store robbery leads to arrest
- Fire destroys home in Lebanon
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Two arrested for alleged assault at Eugene convenience store
- Lebanon firefighters rescue dog, extinguish house fire
- House fire under investigation in Lebanon
- Fire burns deck of Lebanon home
- Lebanon house fire mostly contained to kitchen