ALBANY, Ore. – Fire crews responded to a fire in Albany Tuesday morning.
The Linn County Sheriff's Office received a report of a fire in the 38000 block of Scravel Hill Road at about 7 a.m. Reports indicated that a structure was fully engulfed and not everyone was accounted for.
The Jefferson and Albany fire departments responded to the scene and put out the fire. Meanwhile, Scravel Hill Road was closed near Teddy Avenue and Steckley Drive.
Authorities said all people and animals have been accounted for. One man was taken to the Albany General Hospital with minor injuries, they said.
The cause remains under investigation.
The Linn County Sheriff's Office is being assisted by the Oregon State Police Arson Unit, the Oregon State Fire Marshall's Office and the Marion Polk Fire Investigation Team.
- Fire crews fighting blaze in Albany
- Crews fight locomotive fire in Albany
- Wildland fire crews battle blazes, extreme heat
- Fire at Albany school brings back memories of 'devastating' blaze
- Crews battle large blaze in Salem
- Lebanon Fire crews battle blaze at old mill site
- Crews fight house fire in Lebanon
- Crews respond to two house fires in Albany
- UPDATE: Crews fight 750-acre Solitude Fire in Wheeler County
- Thinning work by logging, forest service crews helps fight fires