EUGENE, Ore. -- Students and staff were briefly evacuated after a fire broke out at North Eugene High School.
Nobody was hurt in the fire, which started in the woodshop area.
Kerry Delf, spokeswoman for the district, said the fire was accidental, caused by sparks into wood dust.
- Fire breaks out at North Eugene high, students evacuated
- Multiple fires inside South Eugene High School force evacuation
- House fire forces Eugene family to evacuate
- North Eugene High School celebrates Decision Day
- Gas leak leads to evacuation in Eugene
- Fire breaks out next to Beltline in Eugene
- Fire breaks out at a Eugene repair store
- RV total loss after fire breaks out in Eugene
- North Bend Fire does live-fire training in Eugene
- 4J unveils designs for new North Eugene High; favorite selected