SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Springfield Police said a father and son were arrested after a fight early Saturday morning. Police said both men are facing assault charges.
Police were called out to Oakdale Avenue around midnight Saturday. They said a play fight turned into a brawl and both adult men were injured with cuts to their faces and heads.
Police said they were taken to the hospital, but were later released. They are currently being held at the Lane County Jail.
Police also said a weapon was used in the fight, but they did not disclose what kind of weapon was used.
The names of the men involved have not been released.
- Father, son arrested after fight
- Corvallis father continues search for missing son
- Springfield father stabbed by son, police say
- Man arrested after fight over Xbox
- Stayton man arrested in father’s murder after standoff
- Officials: Man gets into fight with deputy, gets arrested
- SPD: Man on meth arrested, tried fighting officers
- 1 person arrested, 1 person injured after fight in Eugene
- 1 arrested after early morning fight in Eugene
- Sheriff: Woman arrested following fight over fish called Lucifer