COTTAGE GROVE, Ore. -- Officials say 15 year-old Olivia Brill was discovered missing from her home in Cottage Grove Monday.
Since then; police, friends, family, and the community have come together to try and find her.
Cristi Moore is a family friend and she says she believes the more awareness that can be spread - the better chances they have of bringing Olivia home.
"It's just like this girl just vanished into thin air," she said. "Even if she willingly ran away, we don't know what happened to her when she got on to the streets."
And the unknown is what is causing so much worry for Olivia's family and friends.
Moore says that Olivia was last seen on South 8th Street in Cottage Grove and she encourages the neighbors, and any surrounding businesses that if they have surveillance footage from that night, please check it and help this family get some answers.
"If local businesses near there can search their tapes from August 31st after 9PM that would at least give if she was walking... did she leave in a car..." said Moore.
Police say that notes were found leading family to believe she could be travelling to Spokane, WA.
Olivia's mom described her daughter as intelligent, creative, and a big dreamer and says she just wants her to come home..
If you have seen Olivia or have any information about where she might be, please call Cottage Grove Police at (541) 942-9145.
- Family asks for help in finding missing teen
- Family seeks tips to find missing father
- Family headed to California to find missing hiker
- Family seeking help to find missing woman after disturbing texts
- Search for missing Springfield teen continues
- Body of missing teen found on coast
- Cottage Grove Police search for missing teen
- Teens ask lawmakers to raise tobacco age to 21
- Residents asked to help in search for missing Bend woman
- Family of WWII vet is asking for birthday cards