OREGON -- The FBI identified a possible threat to Islamic organizations in Oregon on Wednesday, and officials say they have resolved immediate concerns but the investigation is ongoing.
Officials said they worked with local law enforcement to increase patrols and communicated with Islamic leaders as they addressed the concerns.
There is no known threat to any Islamic center in Oregon at this time, FBI officials said.
If you have information about potential threats, contact the FBI at (503) 224-4181 or online at https://tips.fbi.gov.
- FBI: Possible threat to Oregon Islamic centers resolved
- Officials: Possible threat resolved at Dorena School
- Oregon universities hope union dispute resolved by start of term
- Eugene police patrol Islamic Center after New Zealand attack
- Inter-faith community shows solidarity at Eugene Islamic Center
- Oregon standoff: Federal jury acquits FBI agent
- FBI fugitive faces justice in Oregon
- School threats trending up in western Oregon
- Bomb threat reported at Oregon State University
- 2019 Winter Forecast: Oregon tsunami threat