CURRY COUNTY, Ore. -- The FBI and the Curry County Sheriff's Office are asking for the public's help in locating Lucas Randall DeYoung of Brookings, Oregon.
Agents said on February 1, 2018, the FBI obtained a federal fugitive warrant charging DeYoung, age 36, with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution. The Curry County Sheriff's Office had previously charged DeYoung with attempted aggravated murder, attempted murder, delivery of a controlled substance and unlawful manufacture of marijuana in relation to the shooting of a Curry County man on December 28, 2017.
DeYoung is described as:
Weight: 190 pounds
Other: Scar on his left finger and tattoos on his back and right shoulder
According to agents, DeYoung is a known to use illegal drugs and carry firearms. He is also a known gambler. DeYoung may have travelled to the Mason County/Thurston County areas of Washington State, Virginia or Las Vegas, Nevada.
Agents said he should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about DeYoung's location is asked contact their local FBI office or submit a tip here.
- FBI: Agents searching for armed and dangerous subject
- Oregon standoff: Federal jury acquits FBI agent
- FBI searches for Froggy Robber
- Oregon standoff: Judge throws out two charges against FBI agent
- Oregon standoff: Jury selection begins in FBI agent's trial
- FBI agent denies firing shots during Oregon refuge standoff
- FBI agent shot by booby-trapped wheelchair in Oregon home
- FBI agents involved in Oregon standoff under investigation
- Police swarm to Eugene neighborhood; subject arrested
- Springfield police arrest man considered armed and dangerous