BEND, Ore. (AP) - The former chief of the Sunriver Police Department has pleaded guilty to harassment.
Marc Mills received no jail time at Thursday's court hearing and was fined $100.
Deschutes County District Attorney John Hummel said the chief struck a police sergeant in December during a work-related dispute. Mills resigned last month.
He had been chief of police in the Central Oregon resort community since 2012.
- Ex-Sunriver chief convicted of harassment; fined $100
- Sunriver police chief accused of striking officer resigns
- Sunriver man, 63, drowns in Deschutes River
- Human remains found near Sunriver identified
- Human remains found near Sunriver; foul play suspected
- Oregon police chief charged with harassment
- Former Oregon State Police spokesman convicted of harassment
- OLCC fines Coos Bay marijuana dispensary
- Seaside man's murder convictions overturned
- Former Portland mayor accused of sexual harassment