Eugene, Ore. -- Euphoria Chocolate has found a sweet way to help Food For Lane County -- the company will be holding a Summer Cereal Drive to help the nonprofit’s summer food program for kids.
Store owners said a lot of kids rely on school lunches so they have something to eat, and they want to make sure they don’t go hungry during the summer.
"Food For Lane County does a lot of great work and have a lot of support from the community, but summer is a challenging time,” said Bonnie Glass, co-owner of Euphoria Chocolate. “And what we were hoping to do was take that challenging time and give them support to help them reach these families and children who are not as accessible when school is out."
Throughout the month of July, if you drop off three or more boxes of cereal at any of their three locations, you’ll get a free Classic Truffle.
- Euphoria Chocolate plans drive to help summer food program
- FISH Food Pantry will hold a food drive this Saturday
- 37th annual Governor's Food Drive begins
- Iconic Roseburg drive-in opens food truck
- Summer lunch program begins soon in Lane County
- Stamp out hunger food drive kicks off Saturday
- Large crowd attends pet food drive at Hop Valley
- Relief Nursery receives donation after ThanksGIVEaway food drive
- Food drive held to help Cottage Grove community after storm